XCMG 958 Wheel Loader
Impressive Performance, Reliability, Comfort and Efficiency.
Rated Op Load
The XCMG XC958 wheel loader makes full use of XCMG’s extensive international R&D capabilities to integrate global technology and manufacture completely independent designs.
As a result, the XC958 front end loader is uniquely comfortable, durable, reliable and efficient – as well as being simple to maintain. With worldwide renown for its performance and value for money, the XC958 18 tonne loader is the ideal solution for customers seeking a versatile solution for any application or industry.
Equipped with a Tier 3 emission Cummins QSB6.7 engine, ZF 4BP210 automatic transmission, XCMG high performance wet axle and full hydraulic wet brake system, the entire loader offers significant reliability, efficiency, comfort and control.
- Cummins QSB6.7 engine provides required power for complex working conditions.
- Automatic ZF 4BP 210 torque converter transmission reduces shifting impact.
- XCMG wet axle meets high working load requirements.
- Full hydraulic wet brake system is highly reliable and maintenance-free.
- Extra heavy load frame design to extend machine life and performance.
- Wear resistant and impact resistant high strength steel plate for bucket material
COMFORTABLE & ERGONOMIC
- Spacious and ergonomic cab with excellent visibility.
- FOPS/ROPS cab with heat and air conditioning provides air flow through multiple vents.
- Well sealed and insulated cab to provide a dust proof environment.
- All switches are conveniently placed and controls are highly ergonomic.
- Digital gauges in the cab monitor and display the loader’s vital functions.
- Suspension seat with excellent lumbar support minimises operator fatigue or discomfort.
- Integrated F-N-R electronic lever shifting function offers precise control and easy operation.
- New digital combination meter shows the vehicle running status and various other info at a glance.
- Side-turn cab and large angle side door openings offer easy access to engine and componentry for easy service.
- Single row of large tone radiators and an upturned back cover.
- Centred electrical fuse box for effortless check-ups and high reliability.
- Simple extraction of oil drain devices, plus pressure management points for routine testing.
- Complies with ISO 5006 operator vision field standards.
- Complies with ISO 3449, 3471, 3164 ROPS/FOPS cab standards.
- Complies with ISO 2867, 2860 ladders, passageways, operation platform and exit/access standards.
- Complies with ISO 10533, 10570 lifting arm bracket and hinged lock device standards.
- Flame retardant material applied to cab interiors and fire extinguisher equipped.
Key Performance Specs
|Operating Weight:||18700 kg (approx)|
|Engine:||Cummins QSB 6.7|
|Power:||164kW / 219HP|
|Rated Operating Load:||5500 kg|
|Dump Height:||3050 mm|
|Dump Distance:||1140 mm|
|Wheel Base:||3350 mm|
|Wheel Track:||2250 mm|
|Minimum Ground Clearance:||422 mm|
|Max Breakout Force:||170 kN|
|Max Traction:||160 kN|
|Turning Radius:||5990 mm|
|Lift Time of Boom:||5.5 Seconds|
|Total Hyd Cycle Time:||10 Seconds|
|Tipping Load (Max Steering):||11500 kg|
|Tipping Load (Straight State):||12600 kg|
|Rotate Speed:||2200 RPM|