XCMG 948 Wheel Loader
Impressive Performance, Reliability, Comfort and Efficiency.
Rated Op Load
The XCMG XC948 wheel loader is a new generation of loader. XCMG makes full use of its international R&D platform to integrate global technology and produce completely independent designs.
As a result, the XC948 front end loader is uniquely comfortable, durable, reliable and efficient – as well as being simple to maintain. With worldwide renown for its performance and value for money, the XC948 is the ideal solution for customers seeking a versatile 14 tonne loader solution for any application or industry.
Equipped with a Tier 3 emission Cummins QSB6.7 engine, automatic 4BP 190 torque converter, XCMG high performance wet axle and full hydraulic wet brake system, the entire machine offers significant reliability, efficiency, comfort and control.
- Cummins QSB6.7 engine provides required power for complex working conditions.
- Automatic 4BP 190 torque converter transmission reduces shifting impact.
- XCMG wet axle meets high working load requirements.
- Full hydraulic wet brake system is highly reliable and maintenance-free.
- Extra heavy load frame design to extend machine life and performance.
- Wear resistant and impact resistant high strength steel plate for bucket material.
- Heat management system with large radiator and low speed fan ensures maximum performance.
- Fan has automatic reversal function for self-cleaning in high dust environments.
- Quantitative hydraulic system provides on-demand distribution of fuel supply during steering and work unit operation.
- Command-based controls makes the operator’s work easier and more enjoyable.
- Spacious and ergonomic cab with excellent visibility.
- FOPS/ROPS cab with heat and air conditioning provides air flow through multiple vents.
- Well sealed and insulated cab to provide a dust proof environment.
- All switches are conveniently placed and controls are highly ergonomic.
- Digital gauges in the cab monitor and display the loader’s vital functions.
- Suspension seat with excellent lumbar support minimises operator fatigue or discomfort.
- Integrated F-N-R electronic lever shifting function offers precise control and easy operation.
- Complies with ISO 5006 operator vision field standards.
- Complies with ISO 3449, 3471, 3164 ROPS/FOPS cab standards.
- Complies with ISO 2867, 2860 ladders, passageways, operation platform and exit/access standards.
- Complies with ISO 10533, 10570 lifting arm bracket and hinged lock device standards.
- Flame retardant material applied to cab interiors and fire extinguisher equipped.
Key Performance Specs
|Operating Weight:||14500 kg (approx)|
|Engine:||Cummins QSB 6.7|
|Power:||142kW / 190HP|
|Rated Operating Load:||4000 kg|
|Dump Height:||2810 mm|
|Dump Distance:||1082 mm|
|Wheel Base:||3050 mm|
|Wheel Track:||2020 mm|
|Minimum Ground Clearance:||410 mm|
|Dumping Angle:||45 Degrees|
|Max Breakout Force:||130 kN|
|Max Traction:||135 kN|
|Turning Radius:||5200 mm|
|Lift Time of Boom:||4.5 Seconds|
|Total Hyd Cycle Time:||9.5 Seconds|
|Tipping Load (Max Steering):||9000 kg|
|Tipping Load (Straight State):||11000 kg|
|Rotate Speed:||2200 RPM|