RK5015 Skid Steer Mulcher
All new mulching head for mid-sized Standard Flow skid steers +53LPM
53 - 102 LPM
Fecon Australia’s new Standard Flow Mulcher for Skid Steers and Track Loaders.
Requiring only 53 litres per minute of flow, Fecon’s innovative and unique new Standard Flow Mulcher suits most types of mid-sized CTLs and SSLs.
Also containing a Depth Control Rotor to ensure a neat and tidy final mulch, this new and impressive mulching head from the World’s #1 forestry equipment supplier is the ideal way for you to expand your business capability and profitability!
|Bobcat, ASV, Terex, Takeuchi, Kubota, Toyota
|DCR (Depth Control)
|Hydraulic Trap Door:
|53 – 102 LPM
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Compatible with SSLs and CTLs +53 LPM hydraulic flow.
- 22 cutting tools contained within a 1270mm cutting width.
- Depth control rotor (DCR) ensures a consistent bite and chip size.
- Smaller mulching head is easily transported and operated.
- Adaptable mounting plates ensure easy attachment to any mid-sized loader.
- Close centre of gravity; operated by mid-sized SSL / CTLs regardless of rating.
- Exceptionally fine mulch size with Fecon’s newly-designed rotor.
- Clear more than one acre in an hour (depending on density).
DCR ROTOR SYSTEM
Introducing the Depth Control Rotor (DCR) system.
The Fecon DCR brings a superior level of performance and value to mulching. Controlling the depth of bite and directing material flow, so that energy is reserved for production.
The innovative DCR cuts quickly, delivering better fuel economy and more uniform particle size. The DCR system leverages the reversible Samurai knife tool. The rotor and the tool are paired for optimal performance and long-lasting productivity.
Depth control rings of the DCR system work with the Samurai knife to enable more cutting with less horsepower. The shape of the Samurai knife edge slices as it chips, providing greater forgiveness on rock than straight-edged tools or saw teeth.
Depth control rings lend further impact protection to the tool body and reduce shock loading to the mechanical or hydraulic driveline.
- Severe Duty rotor bearing seal design protects from debris for longer bearing life.
- Forged bolt-on rotor stub shafts.