XCMG XS123 Road Roller
A New Generation of Road Roller with Premium Technology and Componentry.
The XCMG XS123 vibratory road roller is a new generation of technology and maximised performance. XCMG makes full use of its international R&D platform to integrate global technology and produce completely independent roller designs.
As a result, the XS123 roller is uniquely powerful, rugged, energy efficient, safe and consistent – as well as being simple to maintain. With worldwide renown for its performance and value for money, the XS123 is the ideal solution for customers seeking a 12 tonne roller solution for any application or industry.
Equipped with a Tier 3 emission Cummins engine, premium hydraulic system and XCMG wet type drive axle, the entire roller offers significant advantages relating to reliability, efficiency, comfort and control.
Key Performance Specs
|Engine Type:||Electronic Water-Cooled|
|Rated Power:||104 kW / 139 HP|
|Rated Speed:||2200 RPM|
|Operating Weight:||12000 kg (approx)|
|Front Axle Weight:||6700 kg|
|Rear Axle Weight:||5300 kg|
|Static Linear Load:||31.5 kg/cm|
|Operating Speeds:||5.5 / 11.2 km/h|
|Theoretical Gradeability:||45 %|
|Min Turn Radius (internal / external):||4500 / 6800 mm|
|Ground Clearance:||393 mm|
|Wheel Base:||3010 mm|
|Braking Distance:||3.9 m|
|Padfoot Roller:||Available – Enquire|
|Vibration Frequency:||30/35 Hz|
|Nominal Amplitute:||280 / 190 kN|
|Exciting Force (High/Low):||95 kN|
|Drum Diameter:||1523 mm|
|Drum Width:||2130 mm|
|Charge Pressure of Drive System:||2.4 MPa|
|Relief Pressure of Drive System:||35 MPa|
|Relief Pressure of Vibration System:||30 MPa|
|Relief Pressure of Steering System:||16 MPa|
|Steering Angle:||30 Degrees|
|Oscillation Angle:||10 Degrees|
A SIMPLY IMPRESSIVE MACHINE
- Cummins QSF3.8 water-cooled turbocharged engine with high power reserve, low fuel consumption and low noise emission.
- Proportional ASC closed loop hydraulic drive system composed of variable displacement pump and constant motor – ensures better drive performance and gradeability.
- Medium wet type axle with anti-slip differential provides automatic torque allocation and max traction to suit the road condition.
- Variable displacement piston pump and constant displacement hydraulic motor result in dual vibrating frequency and amplitude for excellent compaction.
- Inner-cylinder drum chamber is simple and robust for excellent performance, long lifetime and high reliability.
- Ergonomic cabin with air conditioning, CANBUS joystick controls, control box integrated colour display, suspension seat and much more, for easy operation in maximum comfort.
- Engine hood tilts forward largely and easily for better access to the maintenance parts.